Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HaroldHammond
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 9, 2020

Intermittent sound when connected to 2 devices

Hi,

When I am connected to my work laptop and personal laptop, I get intermittent sound on the work laptop (lets presume i was listening to Spotify). Sometimes it is just irregular quick breaks in the song (maybe every 10-20 seconds?). But sometimes it is awful, just really crackly and i can hardly hear the song. 

This does not happen when I am connected to the work laptop and my iPhone X though...

Also, i don't seem to get the intermittent sound on the personal laptop, only when i switch the audio to my work one. I am using a bluetooth 4.0 Dongle to connect to the laptop which works flawlessly for other devices. 

3 REPLIES 3
Hector_B

Re: Intermittent sound when connected to 2 devices

Hey HaroldHammond, 

Thank you for posting and reaching out to us today! Sorry to read that you are having this experience, let's look into this further for you.

Firstly, could you please try and connect your iPhone X and personal laptop to the headset to see if the same issue still persists? So that I can provide you with some further troubleshooting steps can you please let me know which headset you have? 

I look forward to hearing back from you with the answers to the above. 

Kind regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
HaroldHammond
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 9, 2020

Hi there,

Headset is NC700 headphones.

No, i do not get this issue when connected to personal laptop and phone.

The issue happens when i am connected to both laptops, and when the audio is playing out either laptop.

Charlotte_G

Hello HaroldHammond,

Thanks for confirming this information. 

If you are only connected to your work laptop using the Bluetooth dongle, does the problem still persist?

I would recommend ensuring that your headphones are running the latest available firmware by visiting btu.bose.com on your computer. 

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!