Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
georgemilev
Participant
Registered since

Jun 26, 2017

International warranty QC 35

Hello All,

My name is George and i am resident of Bulgaria. Last year i bought myself a pair of Bose qc 35 from Amazon.de, because in my country the price was way overrated. Here is the link of the purchase:

https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B01E3SNO1G/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If someone cares the price difference was more than 100 euro...

I am pretty satisfied with the heads, but i noticed that from time to time my bluetooth is cracking when i am outside. I believe that this appeared with time, they were not like that in the beggining. Since i bought them from Germany they have 2 years of international warranty, correct? Here is the issue i am facing. I have called local Bose representer - Tvmi.bg and asking them to take a look at the issue and if my heads are for replacement to assist me with the same, but they told me that they need to send the heads back Germany from where i bought them and i should pay the price for the shipment, which according to them is 100 euro, which is absurd ! Can someone please clarfiy the following for me:

1) Despite the fact that i bought the heads from Amazon.de can they be replaced locally here in Bulgaria - i have all the papers - invoice from Amazon.

2) If they cannot be replaced locally and have to be send back to Germany should i pay the transport and if yes is there any mandatory transport method that has to be used, or it does not matter?

Thank you!

P.S Also, the leater on my ear bad cusheons is starting to break, which i believed that won't happen, but this is my luck..

1 REPLY 1
georgemilev
Participant
Registered since

Jun 26, 2017

Re: International warranty QC 35

From what i've read so far Bose takes care of their customers. To be honest i was not expecting that for a whole week no one can take 2-3 mins of their time to confirm this for me...