Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mahesh3322
Participant
Registered since

Apr 4, 2020

Issue with soundsport free wireless

Hi Sir / Mam ,

My device " Soundsport free wireless sport headphones "was updated to latest version but unable to indicate lights on headphones and unable to connect to any device
what was the problem i am not getting 
Is there any probability of battery dead on headphones because of long period i bought it by 11th JUNE 2018 and again charged device by 4 th APRIL 2020 till today i didn't opened and charged device. 

Please rectify my problem sir
need to give my set for service center so that can i rectify my issue

Thanks & Regards
Mahesh
7 REPLIES 7
Tegan_M

Re: Issue with soundsport free wireless

Hi Mahesh, 

Thanks for reaching out. I'd like to do what I can to help. 

Do either of the LED's on your SoundSport Free headphones light up? If this issue is with a singular earbud, is it the left or right not working?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Mahesh3322
Participant
Registered since

Apr 4, 2020

Hi Sir / Mam

Question: Do either of the LED's on your SoundSport Free headphones light up? If this issue is with a singular earbud, is it the left or right not working? ( It was your question)

Sir / Mam,

I observed and according to me both LED'S on the both headphones are not light up no light was blinking on headphones both left and right not working sir .

I am planning to give it to service center once it was opened according to my observations battery in the both headphones are drained i think so is it possible in this issue sir please help me sir

Thanks 

Mahesh

Tegan_M

Thank you for confirming this Mahesh. 

Can you try using an alternate charging cable to charge your charging case?

Do you get any LED response from your charging case?

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Mahesh3322
Participant
Registered since

Apr 4, 2020

Hi Sir / Mam ,

The charging case is charging when i am charge the device.

1. 5 LED lights on the front side of the Case is showing when i am charging it was blinking and when i am pressing front button on the Charging Case it was showing LED lights i think there is no problem with Charging case sir.

2. When i opened the charging case two LED lights on left and right side also blinks and showing white light study when it is fully charged.

Observations: According to my observations charging case was having no problem 

Sir please suggest me how to solve my problem i am buggest fan of BOSE sir i am missing music in a critical period like this because of COVED19 

Please rectify my problem sir.

If you want i will send video sir please give me your mail ld so that you will have more clarity on my issue.

Thanks

Mahesh

Vicky_W

Thanks for getting back to us Mahesh! Just to confirm, is the charging case fully charged? This is indicated by all of the LED's on the case glowing white? 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Mahesh3322
Participant
Registered since

Apr 4, 2020

Hi Sir / Mam ,

Question : Mahesh! Just to confirm, is the charging case fully charged? This is indicated by all of the LED's on the case glowing white? 

Answer : Yes all LED'S on the charging case and inside the case are glowing white.

But the lights appear on headphones are not indicating any light sir .

Please resolve my issue what to do now sir please tell me sir 

Thanks 

Mahesh

Andy_B
Community Manager

@Mahesh3322 - It sounds like there's a hardware fault with the earbuds as the LEDs will not illuminate whatsoever. Are the metal charging contacts clear of dirt and debris? If so, please reach out to support in your region directly to explore available service options.

Click HERE, select your region, and use the "Contact Us" feature at the bottom of the page. Let us know how you get on.

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!