Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
npsheth
Participant
Registered since

Sep 4, 2019

Issues with Bose SoundLink Around Ear Wireless Headphones II

I have purchased https://www.bose.com/en_us/products/headphones/over_ear_headphones/soundlink-around-ear-wireless-hea...

I have paired headphone with iphone 6s. I have couple of issues as below:

1. Issues with whatsapp call
    1. When I make call from whatsapp, the other person is not able to hear me even thought I have selected headphone option
    2. When somebody calls me, the sound works fine with headphone
    3. When somebody calls me and if I try to change the volume from phone, other person is unable to hear me after that, even though call is in bluetooth mode.
  2. Lot of static
    1. When no music is playing, headphone has lot of static frequently
  3. Background noise picked up when on call
    1. When on call, the other background noise are amplifed and picked up thus creating lot of disturbance in call

Suppor team, please help with above issues

3 REPLIES 3
Zoe_C
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Mar 26, 2019

Re: Issues with Bose SoundLink Around Ear Wireless Headphones II

Hello npsheth,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

It's great to hear from you again, I am sorry you are experiencing difficulty with your SoundLink Around-Ear headphones. I would recommend doing a product reset, rebooting the phone you are using and deleting then re-downloading the Whatsapp app. I understand you have already tried clearing the pairing list?

To reset your product:

1. Power off your product, then wait 30 seconds
  2. Connect your product to a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait five seconds
  3. Disconnect the USB cable from the headset, then wait one minute
  4. Power on your product.

I hope this helps, please let me know how you get on!

Kindest regards,

Zoe C - Community Support 

npsheth
Participant
Registered since

Sep 4, 2019

Hello,

The steps didn't resolve the issue. Also, I have more issues:

# when taking a call from laptop (DELL), my voice is not audible to the other person. When i try to increase the voulme, it just increases the voulme of the other person's voice but no affect on my voice to them.

# When i try to adjust volume from headset when I am on whatsapp call, I become inaudible to other person. 

This is just frustrating. The product is not doing the basic thing it is supposed to.

Regards,

Nidhi

Jessie_O

Hi Nidhi, 

Thank you for following up! 

I'm sorry to hear that you are still experiencing issues with your SoundLink Around ear II's. 

At this stage, I would recommend making sure that the headphones are up to date. Click the LINK HERE and follow the on-screen instructions. Once completed, try these again. 

If the troubleshooting provided has not resolved the issue you are having with your Headphones, then it may have developed a defect. The next step would be to contact our Technical Support team who can discuss your available options with you. Click the LINK HERE, select your country and scroll down to 'Contact Us'. 

If there is anything else I can do please reach out again!

Kindest, 

Jessie O 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!