Highlighted
erakin99
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 10, 2019

It's done.

I must finally say that the build quality of Bose personal products is appalling; having spent a long time with the QC15, QC20i and SoundSport Free, I can say that they just don't last. A couple years of use is all it takes for cables to break and earcups to fall apart and rubber materials to peel off and one or the other or both sides to develop audio/ANC issues rendering them unfixable and useless. After all the money spent, is reasonably lasting build and performance quality too much to ask for? After experiencing generations of Bose's callous indifference towards well-documented and clearly voiced concerns en-masse, I was compelled to finally, like a few, leave the family in favour of the Sony WH1000XM3 despite my strong preference for Bose's in-ear headphones with StayHear tips, after a decade of the brand's personal products never too far. Bose still wins when it comes to comfort but finally there's a challenger that beats it in every other way. Maybe, just maybe Bose wakes up now, innovates and strengthens it's foundations. $350 isn't anything to scoff at.
1 REPLY 1

Re: It's done.

Hi Erakin99,

We appreciate you for writing into the community and thank you for the feedback. We're sorry about your experience with the headphones. As a research-driven company, we strive to design comfortable and long-lasting products and we're always looking for opportunities to improve them. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience. We'll continue working and certainly pass this information along to our product team. 

If you need our assistance, please feel free to let us know how we can help. 

Thank you again,

Mohsin - Community Support