Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DisappointedSoundSport
Participant
Registered since

Jul 23, 2017

Major Issues With SoundSport

Have had product no more than seven months. Two months in, the headphones begin to constantly drop connections. Four months in, all of the silicone(?) pieces begin to warp, the covers on each earpiece begin to come lose, dramatically reducing any kind of sweat resistance. For the last few months, it will claim to be charging, claim to be fully charged, won't turn on. Putting it back on power supply shows that it wasn't fully charged, and after a new recharge it will connnect, drop connection, reconnect automatically, drop connection, and then refuse to turn on/off (likely dead). Additionally, after one of the firmware updates, I no longer get a voice telling me battery life, connected devices, etc.- is that to be expected?

I expected this kind of behavior from a $20 pair of Bluetooth headphones, is there anything that can be done?
2 REPLIES 2
Tony_G
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: Major Issues With SoundSport

DisappointedSoundSport

Very sorry to hear about that. We will direct message you to assist.

Tony

orlanderlv
Participant
Registered since

Jul 25, 2017

Re: Major Issues With SoundSport

I have a similar issue with mine.  I will charge my SoundSport and then they won't turn on.  They will flash orange until I disconnect and reconnect then they show green.  A few times now I can press the power button and even though they are fully charged they won't turn on.  Last time it happened I was unable to use my SoundSport for a few hours but then they suddenly started working again after a day and a half.  Now, they don't turn on at all again.  Been a day now and they still haven't worked.  Please help.