Highlighted
receivemusic
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 19, 2019

Messed up ANC

My Bose QC35 II has started to generate a persistent static sound when the ANC is enabled either on high or low. 

The static disappears when I turn off ANC completely or if connect the headphones directly with the included wire.

Another problem is that the right ear cushion is split open, exposing the foam. 

I originally bought them back on June 10, 2018, through Amazon Prime Now. I am obviously out of the original 30-day return window with Amazon. The best they could do was offer a partial refund. I'm still left with some messed up headphones.

I've already let the battery die out and charged it back fully to 100. I've factory reset the headphones to forget any previously connected devices.

I don't know what else I could do so that's why I'm here.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Messed up ANC

Hi Receivemusic, 

Many thanks for your post and welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear you are having this issue.

As you have gone through a multitude of troubleshooting, I would advise to contact your local Customer Support Team for further assistance.

If you select this link - Contact Us you can select your region. Scroll to the bottom and select contact us which will provide you with their contact number.

Many thanks

Leon_C - Community Support