djmays26
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 7, 2019

My BRAND NEW Bose Free Soundsport CASE will NOT CHARGE

I just purchased these at the Cincinnati airport on Monday night before jumping on my flight. I was so excited! Prior to purchasing I asked the lady if the earbuds came charged. She said they do. I purchased them and she took off the plastic and pulled them out of the case. They didn't work - the case didn't light up so I didn't think much of it. When I got home I wondered why the case never lit up besides when plugged in. I did some research and watched some reviews and videos and found out I was correct. My case is not charging and never lights up. It DOES NOT charge my buds and its frustrating after paing $200 for these and I was reallt excited. I cannot return to the Innovation store to return these as I live in Denver and cannot find someone at Bose to contact. Can someone please help?!! Thank you.

BOSE 1.PNGCase plugged in without earbudsBOSE 2.PNGCase UNplugged without earbudsBOSE 3.PNGCase UNplugged WITH earbudsBOSE 4.PNGCase UNplugged WITH earbudsBOSE 5.PNGCase plugged in WITH earbuds

2 REPLIES 2

Re: My BRAND NEW Bose Free Soundsport CASE will NOT CHARGE

Hello djmays26,

Thank you for reaching out to us, I'd be happy to try and help here!

Can you please reach out to us by private message, or try going to the following link, selecting your country/region, and navigating to "Contact Us" at the bottom?

Contact Us

I look forward to hearing from you!

Liam W

Community Support

djmays26
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 7, 2019

Re: My BRAND NEW Bose Free Soundsport CASE will NOT CHARGE

After the trouble shooting did not work, I called into support and they sent me a brand new charging case that now works perfectly. Thank you Bose for making this easy compared to the hassle of other brands.