Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 14, 2019

My QC35 only works in the left ear when i'm using the jack stick jack cable

Hey my QC35 stoped working in the right ear a few days ago, i have had them for about to years now and ther has never been a problem, but then out of nowhere the right ear stoped working. they still work perfectly in both ears when i use bluetooth. and i can stil hear somthing in the right ear when i use the jack cabel but it is very very low in volume. What to do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Feb 26, 2019

Re: My QC35 only works in the left ear when i'm using the jack stick jack cable

Author Accepted Answer selected by LilTHOE

Thanks for getting back to me!

I'm sorry to hear that you've already checked this and are still having issues.

As you have also observed, at this point I believe that this is linked to the headphones, rather than just the cable.

Whilst there is no troubleshooting we could do to address this this issue remotely, we can still offer service options for your headset.

As such, my advice would still be to get in touch with the team in your region over the phone to arrange this.

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but we hope to hear from you soon to get this all resolved for you!

Liam W

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Feb 26, 2019

Hello @LilTHOE,

Thank you for taking the time to post, and welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you've had with your QC35 headphones and would be happy to point you in the right direction!

If you're having an issue with audio exclusively through the cable, I would ask that you check the following:

1) When you connect this to a different source, e.g a different mobile device or computer, do you find that you have the same issues? 

2) If the cable is seated securely, do you find that the volume of audio changes when the cable is adjusted slightly? If so, this could indicate that the cable itself is damaged.

If you have checked these and are confident that this issue is caused by the cable and not restricted to just a single device, then we would advise that you try a new cable.

This is a 2.5mm -->3.5mm AUX cable. If you don't have a spare cable to try, I would advise that you click HERE, select your country/region, then navigate to "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page to get in touch with Bose support in your country/region.

I hope this helps, and please let me know if you have any questions!

Liam W - Community Support

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 14, 2019

thanks for the quick reply. i thought it was the cable in the beginning because it did start with it changing volume when i moved my head fx. and adjusted it, so i got two deffiend cables, and tryed them that diden't help. and i have tryed to use two differend phones a tablet and two differend computers, i'm quite sure that it is the headphones unfortunately, i just want to see if i can do somthing.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Feb 26, 2019

Author Accepted Answer selected by LilTHOE

Thanks for getting back to me!

I'm sorry to hear that you've already checked this and are still having issues.

As you have also observed, at this point I believe that this is linked to the headphones, rather than just the cable.

Whilst there is no troubleshooting we could do to address this this issue remotely, we can still offer service options for your headset.

As such, my advice would still be to get in touch with the team in your region over the phone to arrange this.

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but we hope to hear from you soon to get this all resolved for you!

Liam W

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 14, 2019

thanks for the help and the quick replies, i will try to get in contact with team in my region 🙂