Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 18, 2018

My QC35II noise cancellation doesn't seem to be working...

Hi, I got the QC35ii for a gift from Best Buy. I have it paired with my Samsung S8 and with noise cancellation set to "HIGH", and with music on, I can still hear the TV in the background in my apartment. From "High" to "Low" to "Off" I can hear very slight differences, the most being when it is "Off" as you can then hear the droning noise come back but I thought that on "High", especially from reading reviews, that it should cancel the tv out as well as voice, I can even hear myself typing, although faint... I'm unsure if this is deffectiv or not because there are so many posts about this that are unclear on what these headphones actually do or not... I'm very confused, dissapointed in them (especially cuase they are $350+) and when I compare the "noise cancellation" with my regular earplug headphones... it's not even that much different... like wow... I'm unsure what to do, should I take them back and see if they are a defective pair?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: My QC35II noise cancellation doesn't seem to be working...

Hi johnykim78,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community! I Would recommend checking out this post

QC35 ANC Troubleshooting and Informational Guide

For tips regarding ANC. Remember if you believe that your headphones aren't working properly, we would encourage you to return them to the place of purchase for an exchange or contact your local support team for assistance. Here is a link you can use. Click on your country, scroll down until you see "Contact Us."

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support