Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mateo6872
Participant
Registered since

Mar 17, 2020

My QC35ii headphones won't connect to my brand new iPhone 11

I have read through pages of people with this similar problem. I have downloaded the software update on the headphones. I have a brand new iPhone 11. I was connected on my 6s before with no problems. I have tried rebooting the headphones, updating the software, taking off all of the other things that were synced to my phone through bluetooth. I have no idea what to do any more. Can you help. It seems like this is a recurring problem with the Bose headphones and iPhone 11's. And to be clear, I had 5 other devices that were able to connect to my phone.

Thanks for any help you can give!

Matt

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jeff_G

Re: My QC35ii headphones won't connect to my brand new iPhone 11

Author Accepted Answer selected by mateo6872

No problem! I'm happy to have helped. Be sure to mark my post as an accepted solution. 😊

Thanks.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Jeff_G

Hey Matt!,

Thanks for reaching out. 

I'm sorry to hear you're having this issue. Rest assured, I can confirm the QC35 II and the iPhone 11 are compatible; I'm using the same setup right now as a matter of fact! 

The first thing I would recommend doing is to actually clear the device list on the headphones. To do this, turn the headphones on, then slide the switch over to Bluetooth and hold it in that position for around 10 seconds or until you hear the voice prompt. This will clear the saved devices. You should now see the LED on the headphones pulsing blue. This means the headphones are in pairing mode and open to making new connections. 

On the iPhone, go to Settings > Bluetooth. Turn Bluetooth off, then turn it back on. Under OTHER DEVICES you should see the QC35 II appear as an available device. Tap on the name and it will establish a new connection. The LED on the headphones will go solid white

Give this a try and let me know how you get on 😊.

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
mateo6872
Participant
Registered since

Mar 17, 2020

That got it! Thanks so much for your help!

Jeff_G

Author Accepted Answer selected by mateo6872

No problem! I'm happy to have helped. Be sure to mark my post as an accepted solution. 😊

Thanks.

View solution in original post