kukudot
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 3, 2018

My Qc35 turn on it self

Hi My qc 35 is turn on it self ...

so I saw the this kinds of issue so much on this community ... however each response is  "switch loose... "

I don't understand why switch loose lead to turn on it self....  

1) switch on -> switch off -> push the volume up or middle or volume down buttoon -> power on

2) switch on -> switch off -> wait a moment -> power on

I can understand a little bit about Case 2. however I can't understand... at case 1...

I am not willing to pay 70% of the purchase price because the one - year warranty has passed for a while.

what is the root cause about that? and how to fix it ? is it only way to change the pay after? 

7 REPLIES 7

Re: My Qc35 turn on it self

Hi kukudot,

Thanks for reaching out to the community. What you are describing does sound like a physical issue with the switch.However, in case its software related have you tried rebooting the headphones?

To reboot the headset

• Turn the headset off and wait for 30 seconds.
  • Plug the headset into a USB power supply via USB cord and wait 5 seconds. (Power supply needs to be plugged into the wall with power on).
  • Unplug USB cord from the headset and wait 1 minute.
  • Turn on the headset and test if the headset works properly.

If you could please give that a try and let us know?

Regards,

Tony - Community Support

kukudot
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 3, 2018

Hi tony 

I try to your guide 

to processing the 

• Unplug USB cord from the headset and wait 1 minute.

at this time headset is turn on, even though switch is turn off status...

If switch problem .. why turn off well?  I cannot understand...my switch is not loose status......

thanks..

Webarcher
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Sep 9, 2017

I have the same issue! Swtich is off but headphone switch itself on. 

Hey there, folks!

Welcome to the conversation!  I'm glad that you all sought help with this issue.

This is just a fault that occurs every once in a while and is a flaw in your particular headphone's hardware or software, support will be able to help see what your options are.  You can use this link, just select your country and scroll down to where you see "contact us". 

Please, let me know if you need anything else!

Take care and have a great day,

Shiloh 

kukudot
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 3, 2018

hey I already talk with korea cs team they response to me to keep the HQ legacy so.. they cannot help to me... changing by charge above 70% about purchase price however I cannot adopt this response.. so I register the this complain ... as you know so many people got the the same issue . in korea community they also complain about the durability of qc35 ... it is obvious error ..
Highlighted
kukudot
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 3, 2018

@Shiloh_C

is that all ???

I'm not satisfy your reply yet ....

how can I contact to someone your top position...?

I am disappointed that your company has made useless headphones in a year and a half.

Edward35
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Sep 2, 2018

same problem. laughable quality and ridiculous customer care. Called up and just tried to be milked for another $250 for the newer model?? Just under 2 years of VERY light use. Power switch issue like EVERYONE is having. THIS IS A DESIGN FLAW SO REPLACE IT FOR US WARRANTY OR NOT.