jeroenpotjer
Participant
Registered since

Mar 16, 2020

NC 700 headphones - cannot connect to record player AT-LP60XBT

I cannot connect to my audio-technica record player, model is AT-LP60XBT.

The record player works fine with other bluetooth speakers (Jambox etc), just not with these headphones. Really disappointed with this Bose product!! Does not work well with skype on the computer either! Bose, what is the fix?

3 REPLIES 3
Keith_L

Re: NC 700 headphones - cannot connect to record player AT-LP60XBT

Hi jeroenpotjer,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear you have been having some trouble pairing your headphones to your turntable and I would be happy to help with this.

Just to clarify, as you mention using them on a computer, I take it you have been able to pair the headphones to other Bluetooth devices successfully? Is it just the turntable you are unable to pair them with?

Also, could you please double-check that you have been following THESE STEPS when attempting to pair the headphones to your turntable? I did also find some information from Audio-Technica for pairing their turntables that you may find helpful HERE.

As I can see you have another thread posted about using your headphones with skype, we will respond to you there to troubleshoot that, just to avoid any cross over or confusion in the posts!

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
jeroenpotjer
Participant
Registered since

Mar 16, 2020

Thanks for helping.

Yes I can pair with my iPhone and PC, but not with the turntable.

I am following the steps in the 2 links you've send.

I can pair other speakers with the turntable, just not the bose headphones.

Jessie_O

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing @jeroenpotjer.

To confirm, did you clear the pairing list on both the headphones and the turntable?

I look forward to hearing from you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!