Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
terryb
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 2, 2017

No music share feature for QC35 Series 2

I just got my QC35, unfortunately I can't do music share for QC35 2.

My firmware is the latest which is: 2.1.3.

First I tried to use QC35 as the main headphone and I can't find the music share button on the Bose app. Then I tried using the other way let QC30 as the main headphone, and then click the music share button, after for a while it can't find the QC35 2.

I tried before which definitely works on QC35 series 1.

Anyone got the same problem??? Looks like a missing feature?????

Screen Shot 2017-10-03 at 12.34.29 am.pngScreen Shot 2017-10-03 at 12.34.16 am.png

63 REPLIES 63
terryb
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 2, 2017

Re: No music share feature for QC35 Series 2

Still no replies from official??

I am so disappointed with Bose that makes ***MODERATOR EDIT: Violation of Community Guidelines - please use respectful language*** version of initial good Bose QC35. 👎

j2dah2004
Participant
Registered since

Oct 2, 2017

I just purchased 2 pair for My woman and I.  Planning on taking a flight back home and using the Music Share feature.   Very dissapointed.   Is this going to be fixed?

Tony_G
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hi,

Music Share is a feature that we are working on adding to the QC35 II. At this time we don't have a timeline on when it will be available, keep watching the Bose connect app or BTU.bose.com for updates.

To clarify the previously provided information, music sharing is currently not available on the QC35II.  Our previous statement confirming its future available is not quite accurate as we cannot comment on features that have not been formally announced.  Sorry for any confusion

Hope that helped

Tony

KeithParker
Participant
Registered since

Oct 10, 2017

Still no word on music share for the QC35ii? I just bought a pair specifically for this purpose and now find out it's not supported? Guess I'm returing a $350 set of headphones.

This is really lousy service and support! I really didn't expect that from Bose - normally you all are on top of this sort of thing.

nechavarria
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 22, 2017

Hello Tony!

Any news on the availability of the “Music Share” feature on the QC35 II?
Highly needed for this model...

Thanks a lot!

Nicolas E.
Tony_G
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hi nechavarria

Thanks for asking.  At this time there is no update for adding Music Share to the QC35 II.

Tony

Ceelo
Participant
Registered since

Oct 28, 2017

Not having this feature is so frustrating. I was told in my local Bose store by thier representative about the music share feature when I was looking at the QC35 II, and my decision to purchase them over another manufacturer’s headphone was because of this. Imagine my disappointment when I find it’s not available. I even went back into the store to ask, and they were unaware and surprised it wasn’t available - only suggestion was to send feedback online. *** MODERATOR EDIT: Violation of Community Guidelines - please use respectful language*** and get this sorted as a priorty if they are promoting them in their stores with this as a feature. As a minimum at least a timeline as to when to expect it by!!

samuelll101
Participant
Registered since

Oct 31, 2017

Any updates?  Timeline?

I don't understand how it can take so long?  The software is already written for Series 1...

Many thanks,
Samuel

ayty333
Participant
Registered since

Oct 31, 2017

yeah, I am waiting for the upate either!!! please asap.