Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tony_G
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: No music share feature for QC35 Series 2

Hi

Thanks for all the interest. Upon further investigation, we can't confirm that Music Share is being worked on for the QC35 II and we don't have a timeframe for delivery. We know it's an important feature and we'll share if we learn more.

Tony

Tyler611
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 10, 2017

This needs to be fixed. I bought a second pair of headphones for a vacation to do this and it doesn't work on my new QC35 II but it does on my older pair. Now my significant other and I can't watch/listen to the same stuff from my iPad. Pretty bugged about it.
cfxxx
Participant
Registered since

Nov 11, 2017

Any news yet?

I also bought the QC35 II for this feature and for our upcoming trip.

Can't believe you dropped this important feature!

Hope there will be an update soon...

If not I'll have to return them...

Gusenka
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 12, 2017

Very sad about absence of the function. My partner baught QUIETCONTROL 30 and we wanted to listen to audiobooks together. I asked friend to buy QC35 II in New York and only at home (in Russia)  I realized that music share doesn't work. And it was a feature why I selected QC35 II. Headphones are great but music share should work... Please, fix it. Othewise this is a big fail of Bose...

Matthijst
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 14, 2017

Saw this one the qc35, bought the 35II expecting this feature, turns out it's not on the II.

PLEASE update the firmware, can't be that hard...

conv317
Participant
Registered since

Nov 22, 2017

Quite disappointed that my new QC 35 II headphone don't have this feature after having this on my first version!! 

Any ideas when Bose will have a position on this feature? Will Bose ever release the feature? 

new to Bose
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 25, 2017

Hi Guys...

We loved QC35 my wife owns, bought a pair of II's for my self to share music on long trips... and there you go... no Music Share... 

And you see that there are a lot of people with the same story here... how can you do this to so many loyal customers? 

You can see that this is quite important and urgent for a lot of people... 

Could you please put this issue on your schedule and give us a dedline for the next update including Music Share? 

Matthijst
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 14, 2017

Yeah, or maybe at least have someone confirm that it will be possible to add this in a future firmware.

Hopefully they didn't leave it out because of a hardware change between the 35 and 35II ><

astyrrian
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 26, 2017

Thanks for this thread. QC35 is my first Bose product. I wanted to grab QC35 for my boyfriend for our flights together so that we could watch YouTube, but no music share is a deal breaker. QC35 will be my first and last Bose product. I'd buy QC35 I but they aren't customizable like QC35 II either. Looks like I have no reason to buy a second pair.
Newfangled
Participant
Registered since

Dec 2, 2017

I expected better from Bose.  It’s ridiculous that the latest and greatest isn’t at least as capable as legacy products.   When I found online directions for music share it was the very reason we pulled the trigger on two QC 35 II’s.   Wish I found this thread first.  And you can’t confirm this is being worked on even?   I’ll be sure to let my friends/family know this before making their holiday purchases.