Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paul monroe
Participant
Registered since

Mar 3, 2020

No sound on Quiet comfort headphones

Hi

I have looked on the web my problem is common. For no reason at all the sound stopped on my blue tooth quiet comfort headphones. All the buttons work on more than one device. It sounds like I have to let all the charge out of the headphones but in 24 hours it is still showing 60 percent . This is because the lights don’t use hardly any power. Can I drain them quicker.

Thanks
Paul

7 REPLIES 7
Hector_B

Re: No sound on Quiet comfort headphones

Hello @Paul monroe

Thank you for posting and reaching out to us today! Sorry to read that you are having a strange experience with your headset. 

So that we can provide you with the most accurate information, can you please confirm which QuietComfort headphones you have? If you are unsure you can use our product identifier tool here.

There isn't any way to drain the headset's battery faster, so this isn't something you will be able to do.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Paul monroe
Participant
Registered since

Mar 3, 2020

Hi

I have the Quiet comfort 35 headphones. 

Seems there are alot if people with the same problem. I will wait until they have run out of charge and try again.

Would be nice to hearthat bose are looking into an update to stop this common problem. 

If you have any other adice it would be usefull. Thanks

Paul

Hector_B

Thanks for confirming this @Paul monroe

Can you please let us know what troubleshooting steps you have attempted so far, this will ensure that we don't get you to repeat anything you have already attempted.

If you haven't performed any a great first step would be to reset the headset by following these steps below: 

• Power off your product
  • Wait 30 seconds
  • Connect your product to a wall outlet using a USB charger
  • Wait five seconds
  • Disconnect the USB cable from the headset
  • Wait one minute
  • Power on your product.

I look forward to your reply!

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
Paul monroe
Participant
Registered since

Mar 3, 2020

Hi. I have trired a reboot

Also tried unpairing the headphones and reinstalling. I have updated the app and tried on my android phone and also my ipad. . Just getting a very faint clicking noise but no sound. Apart from that everything is working fine. 

Cheers

Paul

Hector_B

Thanks for updating me on this Paul! 

Can you please try a different streaming service to see if the same issue persists? I would also like to know if you hear any sound when turning on the headset? 

If you have voice prompts enabled you should hear some prompts when turning on the headset. If possible can you please also try a wired connection to see if you get audio?

I look forward to hearing back from you with the result of the above.

Paul monroe
Participant
Registered since

Mar 3, 2020

I have tried with different media and as I said there is a very faint clicking nothing  else.  Apart from the sound everything  works fine.  

Regards

Paul

Jeff_G

Hi Paul, 

Many thanks for getting back to us. 

From what you have advised, I would recommend seeking service, moving forward. 

Details for support can be found here. Choose your country, then scroll to the bottom of the page and click the CONTACT US link.

Thanks.