Highlighted
nickospan
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 11, 2019

POOR QUALITY MATERIALS IN SOUNDSPORT WIRELESS HEADPHONES

Hi everyone,

I bought on December 10th 2018 a set of soundsport wireless headphones and although I am happy with the sound quality sadly I cannot say the same for the quality of the materials (grey rubber cover). I only have them for 2 months and I am not using them every day!!!! as you can see from the pictures they look old..... I cannot imagine how they will look after a year or two.......Did anyone of you faced the same problem???

Thx

IMG-0834.JPGIMG-0835.JPGIMG-0837.JPGIMG-0838.JPGIMG-0840.JPGIMG-0841.JPG

7 REPLIES 7
nikkorman
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Dec 30, 2018

Re: POOR QUALITY MATERIALS IN SOUNDSPORT WIRELESS HEADPHONES

Spot on! On the Soundsports that I purchased the rubber on the controls is worn away after just two or three months. Pretty crazy considering the price paid. 

Hi nickospan,

Thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear about your experience with your SoundSport Wireless. I just wanted to let you know that we stand behind our products and I would recommend you give us a call to get your headphones exchanged. Here is a link you can use. Click on your region, scroll down until you see "Contact Us."

Warm Regards,

Tony G - Community Support

nickospan
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 11, 2019

Hi Tony G,

thanks for your fast response and solution to my problem. I opened the link you suggested but in the country I now live and bought the headphones from, is Saudi Arabia and there is no CONTACT US, only authorized dealers. If you could please assist me a little more I would appreciate it.

Many thanks

Nikolaos

Hi nickospan,

Thanks for responding. Sorry for the confusion.HERE is a link to your local support team in Saudi Arabia.

Regards,

Tony G

OROSALES
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 13, 2019

Same problem, im vey disappointed

WhatsApp Image 2019-02-13 at 4.34.30 PM.jpegdisappointed

nickospan
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 11, 2019

Dear Tony_G,

Thanks for your immediate responses. I did what you suggested and I've send an e-mail of Friday 15th to the local dealer (ar.workshop@adawliah.com.sa) asking for instructions about the exchange but I did not receive any reply yet.

Thanks again,

Nikolaos

Hi nickospan,

Thanks for the update. Please keep us updated when you get a response.

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support