Pairing QC35 with Ps4

SOLVED
Highlighted
Silent Starter

Pairing QC35 with Ps4

I want to know if qc35 ii can connect with ps4?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Pairing QC35 with Ps4

Hi matt_cinemate,

Thanks for posting. You are correct that you cannot pair a QC35 with a PS4 console wirelessly. If you use a wire to hook up your headset you would do it between the controller and the headset. As far as using a Bluetooth to use a QC35 wireless with a PS4 we would recommend using a cable because even if you were to get a Bluetooth receiver to work you probably would have a delay in the audio.

Hope that help,

Tony-Community Support

14 REPLIES

Hi there, my friend!

Welcome to the community.  That's an excellent question, I want to point you towards this thread that we have here where we have explained our products compatibility with different gaming consoles.  I hope this helps!

Thanks for posting and have a wonderful day!

Take care,

Shiloh - Bose Support 

Silent Starter

Hello Shiloh_C

i have received the QC35 as a gift for xmas . they work great and i am very satisfied with the product.

However they do not seem to work with my ps4. i followed your thread and looked for solutions online but the problem remains : i can connect the audio but not the microphone. So i am able to hear my friends but cannot chat with them.

i have the original ps4 not the new versions but i do not think this is the cause of the problem.

If you have any solutions please help me

Hello rawad9900! 

Welcome to the community! Thanks for dropping by and yes we would be glad to help you! Can you clarify one thing for me? Were you able to use the QC 25 Android communications cable? 

Let me know when you get the chance! 

Be well,

Mohsin-Bose Support

Silent Starter

I actually have the QC35 . They come with a cable that is 2.5mm from one side and 3.5mm from the other .. this is the cable i used

Hi there!

Thank you so much for getting back to us with that information.  Apologies on the confusion! To clarify, you actually can use the Samsung QC25 cable with the QC35s which some users have reported greater success while using that cable for gaming purposes. You can find them here.  We'd recommend giving that one a try.  Let us know if you do?  We'd love to hear back about how it goes.

I hope that you're having a wonderful day and please take care,

Shiloh 

Silent Starter

it works, I ordered the QC25 cord with external mic (android) and it worked with the headphones and the ps4! 

Quiet Contributor

Hi, 

Am I right in thinking that there is no way to pair the headphones wireless with any PS4 console?

If you use a wire, does it just go between the controller and the headset rather than a TV/Console?

Could you pair the headphones to a bluetooth reciever/transmitter plugged into a 3.5mm jack?

Hi matt_cinemate,

Thanks for posting. You are correct that you cannot pair a QC35 with a PS4 console wirelessly. If you use a wire to hook up your headset you would do it between the controller and the headset. As far as using a Bluetooth to use a QC35 wireless with a PS4 we would recommend using a cable because even if you were to get a Bluetooth receiver to work you probably would have a delay in the audio.

Hope that help,

Tony-Community Support

Audible Advocate

Hi matt_cinemate,

best option is to use qc25 audio cable with mic connected to the controller.

regards