MZ.Genius
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 19, 2017

Phone calls with QC35 II

Hi everyone,

I read a lot about issues on phone calling through QC35 (impossible to have phone calls in noisy environments).

https://community.bose.com/t5/Wireless-Headphones/QC35-Impossible-to-have-a-call-in-noisy-environmen...

I was wondering if QC35 II have the same issue or it has been solved..

Any owner of QC35 II may please tell me how theese headset are for phone calls? People you are speaking to hear all noises around you at high volume?

Thanks

bye!!

4 REPLIES 4
Mutnat
Noisy Narrator
Registered since

Feb 3, 2017

Re: Phone calls with QC35 II

@MZ.Genius same issue

MZ.Genius
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 19, 2017

@Mutnat wrote:

@MZ.Genius same issue

@Mutnat and how about turning-off noise control during calls? does it "solve" the problem at least in part?

Many thanks!

Mutnat
Noisy Narrator
Registered since

Feb 3, 2017

@MZ.Genius to the best of my knowledge, nothing regarding phone calls has chnaged.  In fact, I believe the ONLY difference is the inclusion of Google Assistant on board, and the additional hardware button on the left earcup to trigger it and/or toggle the High/Low/Off ANC settings that on the original model are only adjustable using the Bose Connect app.  

Chris33
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 2, 2017

This is not correct - the bose marketing materials and multiple reviews point out specifically that the microphone now has noise cancelling that makes the experience better for the person on the other end of the phone call. Supposedly this was done to address the issues everyone on here has been complaining about. We need someone with actual knowledge and experience to weigh in on this, please!