Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bjc-design@sbcglobal.net
Participant
Registered since

Jul 25, 2019

Possible new product enhancement / for security

Just a thought for the product developers...

I've now received my fourth new set of headphones after leaving my previous set on the airplane. I simply just ordered a new pair knowing full well mine are gone forever.

Is there a way the developers could incorporate some way of recording a greeting message into the headphones whereby a purchaser could record a message that plays everytime the headphones are turned on? Something that is encoded/encrypted that is unable to be deleted until purposefully re-recorded?

Something like "Hi, this is John Smith. These are my headphones. Please return them to me by calling or texting 212-555-1212".

Just something that's a little bit annoying to the finder/keeper of the headphones. I mean, if you fly enough or travel enough, you'll eventually leave them behind. It's certainty.

I'm just bummed that I know it's my fault, but again, mine are gone forever and partly because they're largely non-addressible. I had a biz card in there but that's pretty easy to throw away.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tegan_M

Re: Possible new product enhancement / for security

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hello,

Thank you very much for your message, we appreciate you providing us with your feedback, I am so sorry to hear that you lost your headphones. 

I have passed this on as a feature request to the relevant department. 

If you have any more suggestions please do not hesitate to let us know!

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Tegan_M

Re: Possible new product enhancement / for security

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hello,

Thank you very much for your message, we appreciate you providing us with your feedback, I am so sorry to hear that you lost your headphones. 

I have passed this on as a feature request to the relevant department. 

If you have any more suggestions please do not hesitate to let us know!

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post