BarbaraVH
Participant
Registered since

Jul 16, 2018

Problems with my SoundLink Headphones

Hi, I bough a Bose SoundLink Wireless headphone on Amazon Germany, in 4th of february 2017 when I was on vacation, but I live in Portugal. About a month ago, it started having problems when I connect it via bluetooth, the sound is choppy, and I tried listening to various different things to check if the problem was with the sound or the headphone, but no matter what was playing or on what device, the problem was still there. When I connect it with the wire on the device, the sound is normal. Also, the leather that covers the headphone(both on the part that covers the ears and the one that goes over the head) is coming off, and this started really early, when it had barely three months of use. 

Is there anyway the problem could be solved? I checked the box the headphones came in, and it said that on the EU it has 2 years of warranty, but how to I activate it? 

1 REPLY 1
Mohsin_S
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: Problems with my SoundLink Headphones

Hello there, BarbaraVH,

Thank you for reaching out, glad you did! Sorry to hear about the trouble you are having with the headphones, we can definitely guide in the right direction here. Below is the contact information for support in Portugal. Please reach out to them, and they will discuss your service options. I recommend that you have your serial number ready (found inside the left earcup) so they can verify your warranty. 

Contact information:

António Jorge Barbosa
A. Barbosa & Castro Lda
Rua Eng F. Ulrich 2810
P 4470 Maia Moreira
Tel-1: 351229419248
Tel-2: 351229415591
Email: ajbarbosa@abc.pt

Let us know if this helps!

Thank you again,

Mohsin - Community Support