Highlighted
MF
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Aug 21, 2017

Q35 Windows 7 pairing

Hi everybody,

Like many of you before I am now trying to pair Q35 with my laptop (Win 7 on Macbook Pro). I have read all troubleshooting topics I could find but still need help.

Initially the problem was that I could see Q35 under Devices and printers but not under Playback devices. Right-click on the Q35 icon opened the service list, but both links (Listen to music and Hands-free or whatever it is called) were inactive. I have: installed the drivers from Intel website (worked fine), stopped and started Bluetooth service, turned Bluetooth off and on, restarted the computer etc. At some point I removed the installed Q35 from the device list in order to add it again but - now I can't do it! I put it into pairing mode, click on Add device, and nothing happens. Windows is searching for devices and not seeing anything. I've even tried to check the registry list if Q35 was not removed properly but don't see anything about Bluetooth there (maybe I am looking in the wrong place). What should I do now?? I am stuck 😞

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
MF
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Aug 21, 2017

Re: Q35 Windows 7 pairing

Author Accepted Answer selected by Tony_G

OK, resetting it 3 times (holding 10 sec) finally worked. I could add QC35 to Devices and printers again, and I am back to square 1: it shows up in playback devices but is disconnected. Only speakers are active. There are so many identical questions on different forums, and there seem to be no solution.

Untitled-1.jpg

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MF
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Aug 21, 2017

Re: Q35 Windows 7 pairing

Author Accepted Answer selected by Tony_G

OK, resetting it 3 times (holding 10 sec) finally worked. I could add QC35 to Devices and printers again, and I am back to square 1: it shows up in playback devices but is disconnected. Only speakers are active. There are so many identical questions on different forums, and there seem to be no solution.

Untitled-1.jpg

View solution in original post