mjones10
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 7, 2019

QC 20 Right Earbud Stopped Working

Hi, I purchased the QC20 Bose headphones on September 10, 2018. The right earbud just stopped working yesterday, June 6, 2019. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: QC 20 Right Earbud Stopped Working

Hi Mjones, 

Thanks for reaching out, welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your earphones. I'd love to help! 

Is the ANC affected on your earphones? Are the earbuds free from dirt and debris? 

I look forward to hearing from you!

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support 

mjones10
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 7, 2019

Hi,
Thank you for emailing me so quickly! The earphones are clean from debris and the noice cancelling works fine on the left earbud. It is just the right earbud that has gone silent and no longer works.

Thanks again,

Hello mjones10, 

Thank you very much for confirming this for us. 

Have you connected these headphones to another device to check to see if this provides any different result?

Also please ensure that your headphones are firmly connected to your device. Does it appear that there is any damage to the 1/8" connector?

Many thanks,

Tegan M 

mjones10
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 7, 2019

I have tried a couple different devices and it does not work on them either. The connector is in perfect shape. Not bent or damaged. They still look brand new. Not sure what is going on. Thanks again.

Hello mjones10, 

Thank you for checking this, I am very sorry that this issue persists, this is very bizarre. 

I would recommend that you get in touch with your regions Bose Support team, you have stated that you have had these headphones for under a year, therefore dependant on your location you may still be within your warranty period, if so an agent will be able to process an in warranty exchange order for you. Please click this link and select your region, scroll down to contact us and an agent there will be more than happy to assist you with this further. 

Many thanks,

Tegan M