cc3300561
Participant
Registered since

Jun 18, 2018

QC 30 won't power off

Yesterday while using I was suddenly having trouble pairing headphones to my device, now that I am able to pair the headphones and was able to update the firmware they will not power off.  I have tried charging them, plugging into PC and nothing works.

3 REPLIES 3
Mohsin_S
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: QC 30 won't power off

Hello cc3300561,

Thank you for reaching out to us here, and sorry to hear about the trouble you are having with your headphones. This is unusual to hear that it will not power off.

What is the current status of the LED lights? Also, to be sure can you confirm the power-off procedure:

Press and hold the Power/Bluetooth button until the Power indicator blinks three times and turns off. With the headphones on, you will hear the power-down tones. 

Let me know your findings when you get the chance. 

Thank you again,

Mohsin - Community Support

cc3300561
Participant
Registered since

Jun 18, 2018

Hello,

The Power indicator light is always on, until it completely loses charge.  The Pair light only lights when I use the Power/Bluetooth button.  When I depress and hold the Power/Bluetooth button I hear the power off tone, it un pairs from my device but does not power off.

Tony_G
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hi cc3300561,

I just wanted to jump in here and suggest that you contact your local Bose support for assistance. Here is a link you can use. Click on your country, scroll down to "Contact Us".

Regards,

Tony - Community Support