Highlighted

Re: QC 35 II Awful Audio Whilst Wired

Hi Chez Provence, 

Thanks for posting and updating me on this. Did you attempt other ports or just the 1? 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Kiwi Jen
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 1, 2019

I am having a similar issue. Purchased the adaptor and didnt matter what I did I couldnt listen to a movie. Music played fine but people speaking sounded like they were talking under water. This was on Sunday on a flight from NZ to Australia with air Nz, very disappointing

Highlighted

Hi Kiwi Jen, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

Did you also test this on another port rather than just the 1? 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.
Highlighted
Kiwi Jen
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 1, 2019

No I didnt, guess when we fly back Tuesday I will have another option to try if I have the same problem.

Highlighted

Thanks for updating me on this @kiwijen, 

I look forward to your feedback. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Highlighted
Chez Provence
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 30, 2019

Highlighted

Hi Chez Provence, 

My question was if you had attempted to use other Ports not other posts, Sorry for the confusion. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Highlighted
Chez Provence
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 30, 2019

My wife had similar problem. Twisting the connection on the headset was the most effective in finding proper sound. Slightly pulling the cable out from the arm rest was necessary. I only worked with one flight, one seat, one port. while I am trying to get a connection, I was constantly interrupted with “Battery 100% ... trying to connect to Richard’s iPhone.” 

My conclusion is that the cable supplied with the QC35 II is slightly too small. It does not make a secure connection without ‘playing’ at both ends.

Highlighted

Hi Chez Provence, 

Thanks for posting and providing us with this information.

I will pass this onto the development team. This is a very strange issue that I haven't yet come across. 

We will update the community when we know more. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Highlighted
Chez Provence
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 30, 2019

There are at least three people on this thread alone that are having the problem. Maybe it’s an Airbus vs Boeing issue, but in my only attempt on an airplane, the cable was not reliable.

Thanks for reporting it.