whywilly
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 30, 2019

QC 35 II Connection to 2 networks bluetooth simultaneously

Hello! I have a problem. Yesterday the charge dropped on my headphones and they began to connect to another bluetooth with the prefix "LE" on my iphone 7+. The problem is that the headphones are connected simultaneously to both networks and when I start playing music it takes 15-30 seconds and the music automatically turns off. I tried to remove the first bluetooth, the second with the prefix "LE" can not be deleted.

And now, when I remove the device from the bluetooth of my phone and connect it again, it automatically connects to the first and second bluetooth at the same time. What should I do?

2019-01-31 09.53.57.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

Re: QC 35 II Connection to 2 networks bluetooth simultaneously

Hey whywilly,

Thanks for the post and the additional details you've provided. The "LE" is BLE which is a requirement of the headphones. This is normal that this is connected as well. 

Our suggestion would be to test different music applications to see if the music stops there too. 

Please also try refreshing the Bluetooth connection by removing the headphones from your mobile device and clearing the paired device list from the headphones (slide the power switch to the right for 10 seconds). 

If possible, try pairing the headphones with a different mobile device. 

Let us know your findings when you get the chance. 

Thanks again,

Mohsin - Community Support

whywilly
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 30, 2019

Indeed, the problem was in the application Deezer. At the same time, the second bluetooth was automatically connected. I reinstalled the application and the problem was solved. I hope this does not happen again. Thank you for help!

Highlighted

HI whywilly,

Thanks for updating us. That's great news! I am glad to hear your problem is worked out.

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support