Highlighted
shajiljohn
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 9, 2019

QC 35 II Connectivity issues to Windows 10 Laptop

I purchased Bose Quiet Comfort 35 II Wireless Headphone (Silver) in Oct of 2018. 

I am facing connectivity issues to my widows 10 and One+ phone. The Headphone disconnects on its own and refuses to connect back to the paired devices. To connect back I have clear the list of Paired devices, turn off and turn on the head phones, and this re-pairing takes multiple attempts and is turning out to be a nuisence. 

What can i do to fix this.?

1 REPLY 1

Re: QC 35 II Connectivity issues to Windows 10 Laptop

Hello Shajiiljohn, 

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community. 

I am very sorry to hear that you are having issues connecting your QuietComfort 35 II headphones to your windows 10 computer and One+ phone. I would love to try and help you to solve this issue. 

To begin with could you please let me know: 

• What are you doing when this issue happens, are you sat next to the devices or away from them and are you indoors or outdoors when this happens?
  • Are you streaming music or is it downloaded?
  • Are both of your paired devices running on the latest software updates for their brand? 
  • Have you tried rebooting both of the paired devices, if not please see the manufactures website and complete this action?
  • When you state you are clearing the paired Bluetooth list, is this on the headphones or paired device? 
  • Is your phone Bluetooth turned on and within range when you are connected to the laptop or vice versa? 

Once you have answered the above please can you try the following troubleshooting steps and let me know how you get on?

• Go to btu.bose.com on a computer and update your headphones software.
  • Perform a product reset, to do this, turn off the headset and wait 30 seconds and then plug the headset into a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait 5 seconds. After that unplug the USB cord from the headset and wait 1 minute once you have completed this turn the headset back on.

I look forward to hearing how you get on. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W - Bose Community Support