Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Sep 11, 2017

QC 35 II its Official..!!

Yes it is official and the firmware version 2.1.3.

I'm getting shivers in spine with this firmware.. or the hardware might have been slightly upgraded not sure.!!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 18, 2017

Re: QC 35 II its Official..!!

Meh, frankly I'm disappointed with so little change to the II's. Would have liked to seen better bluetooth codecs, better battery life or a lighter headset for more comfort.
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 14, 2017

Does this include a fix for the weak noise cancelling after updating the firmware on the original QC35?  I can still hear the TV in the background even when using ANC on the original QC35 with firmware v1.3.2.  Is there any trade-up offer for owners of the original QC35?  I purchased the original QC35 on August 13th, 2017.

Highlighted
Advocate
Registered since

Jan 23, 2017

If you bought the existing QC35's within ONE Month, return them.  If you bought them through a retailer, its up to them whether they will take them back.  Its not reasonable to expect folks with the current models that are past 30 days to be getting upgrade offers. 

If you think you have a warranty claim, pursue it. Send them in for repair and see if it's better.

I just don't get where this keeps coming from?  Does any other major hardware electronics firm offer such a thing?  While I have heard of essentially recycling credits, meaning pennies on the dollar from a few out there, for used cell phones and laptops, but what exactly are you expecting?  Does your TV Mfr have a 1 year upgrade option?  Come on, think about it.  If you can't stand the originals, sell them on eBay, and buy a new pair. Or, go elswhere -- Maybe you can talk Sony into giving you free upgrades every year.  Jeez.