Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
juangirini
Participant
Registered since

Jul 27, 2018

QC 35 II needs 'Quick Attention mode'

The headphones have the ability to turn the NC off, also when having a call we can hear the outisde via the microphone.

If the headphones are able to do that separatedly, why there isn't anything like the Sony's Quick Attention mode? It is a great functionality its competitor have and I don't see why the QC 35 II couldn't do it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnivII8PGvE

The Action button can turn the NC off, but it is both slow and incomplete. Slow because you need to press the button once, hear the voice telling you the new NC mode, and press it again and hear again the annoying voice. It is incomplete because it doens't activate the external microphone.

Is there any plans of adding this functionality?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
2 REPLIES 2
yesilpelikan
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 15, 2018

Re: QC 35 II needs 'Quick Attention mode'

Also PLEASE add the default NC mode. I mean, I don't want to use NC at the office so everytime I turn my Headphones on I have to switch NC from High to Off in two steps. I wish headphones remembers the latest setting used. 

Tony_A
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Mar 15, 2018

Re: QC 35 II needs 'Quick Attention mode'

Hello juangirini

Thanks for posting in the community!

I'm not sure if this is in the works or not, but I'll submit this as a feature request to see if it's possible to be implemented as a software update.

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support