Dave Bar-Tal
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 27, 2018

Re: QC 35 II pairing 2 devices

Hi Brian,

I did another check that might help you find te bug causing the pause in streaming.

I've connected JBL E45BT headphones simltanuasly to both my samsung 8 smartphone and oasis avantree bluetooth reciver/transmitter and there was no pause in streaming from the avantree oasis while playing with the smartphone, the streaming was steady and without any breaks.

As I mentioned a week ago, i am using the last firmware and app ver.

I hope you can fix this problem soon.

No offense to JBL E45BT, but the bose QCII are the top of the art headphones and it doesn't make sense that the bug exists on the bose and not on the JBL.

Thanks,

Dave

Hi Dave,

Thanks for providing that information.  I have passed your information along so we can take a closer look at what's going on and I'll report back with any further troubleshooting or information for you!

I hope that you have a great weekend,

Shiloh 

Hi, Dave!

I just wanted to stop in and see how you're doing and ask if you've been able to update your headphones to the latest version, 2.5.1.  I'm wondering if that has helped the issue that you have at all?

I hope that you're well!

Take care,

Shiloh 

Dave Bar-Tal
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 27, 2018

Hi Shiloh,
Yes I did updated to 2.5.1 very, but it didn't solved the problem.
Hopefully you will manage to solve this soon,.
Thanx,
Dave.

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your patience!  I hope that you're doing well.

We have looked into this issue in depth for you and have found that it's more so related to Android OS.  We do recommend trying clearing the Bluetooth cache on your device, I'm including a link to an article that details that out here.  

I hope that this helps.

Take kindest care,

Shiloh 

Dave Bar-Tal
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jan 27, 2018

Hi Shiloh,
I tried to clear the blutooth cash as you advised, but unfortunately this didn't help solve the issue.
Hope that you will manage to find what causing this weird bug soon. As I mentioned this issue doesn't accure with JBL Bluetooth headphones for example.
Thanks for the effort anyway.
Dave