Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 7, 2019

QC 35 - Only left side working after switching mic input to internal - MacBook Pro OSX 10.14.2

So I was having the same problem everyone else was having with the QC35 connecting via Bluetooth to MacBook Pro 15inch, poor audio quality. Switching the mic input to internal fixed the problem (now using Toothfairy app to have this done automatically). However, now when this happened I only get sound in the left speaker. Has anyone else had this and is there a solution. Very disappointing given the cost of these.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Jun 6, 2018

Re: QC 35 - Only left side working after switching mic input to internal - MacBook Pro OSX 10.14.2

Hello fauxn! Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble, but am glad to assist. Your balance setting in the Mac OS may need to be centered. Can you double check the audio settings and let us know if this is the case?

Best Regards,

Greg - Community Support

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 7, 2019

Re: QC 35 - Only left side working after switching mic input to internal - MacBook Pro OSX 10.14.2

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the quick reply, and yes the balance was not centred - odd. Centred and all good.

Cheers