QC 35 Phone Call Issues
I've had my Bose QC 35 headphones for about 10 months now. I am now experiencing very frustrating issues when trying to connect to phone calls. These issues started about 6 months ago and have persisted to today.
My issue is that when I turn my headphones on, they pair well and I am able to verify this using the Bose iPhone app and by playing music. I have no issues with sound quality of media content coming to me from my headphones.
However, when I make a phone call, one of two things happens. One of these issues happens in about 75% of the phone calls I attempt:
1) The phone call connects and I'm able to hear the other person, but they say I sound very choppy like a robot.
2) The Bose headphone does not "pick up" the phone call. The call is connected, but people on the end can not hear me through the Bose headphone and I can't hear them. My phone still shows that my headphones are connected, and if I try to switch to the headphone connection on my iPhone, I'm not able to.
Steps I have tried to resolve this issue:
- Rebooted headphone (did not work)
- Deleted bluetooth connection and paired again (did not work)
- Disconnected phone from headphone by turning headphone off, turned headphone on again (very rarely works)
Any advice? Thanks.