Highlighted
jonasblum
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 20, 2019

QC 35 ii connects to PC but the audio cuts randomly and then is out of sync (bluetooth)

My QC 35 ii connects to my PC but the audio cuts randomly. Once it comes back it becomes completely out of sync with the video. The range also seems to be at most 5 feet. What is up with the audio delay issues; doesn't appear with phone.

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: QC 35 ii connects to PC but the audio cuts randomly and then is out of sync (bluetooth)

Hi Jonasblum,

Welcome to the Bose Community Forums and thank you for posting. 

I'm sorry to hear that the audio is cutting when using the headphones on your PC specifically, but I'd love to suggest some troubleshooting to try and resolve this issue.

Firstly, perform a product reset on your headphones. This can be done by:

1. Turn off the headset and wait 30 seconds
  2. Plug the headset into a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait 5 seconds
  3. Unplug the USB cord from the headset and wait 1 minute
  4. Turn on the headset

Following this, clear the Bluetooth pairing list on your headphones, and delete the connection to them on your computer's Bluetooth device list. To do this on the headphones, power on your headset then slide and hold the Power switch toward the Bluetooth icon for about 10 seconds until you hear "Bluetooth device list cleared." Finally, reconnect the computer to the headphones to test.

Should the issue persist do you have any alternate Bluetooth devices that you can connect to the computer to compare for results? It is also worthwhile to note performing a simple product reset on your computer by simply powering it down, then powering it back on again prior to reconnecting your headphones is also a great step to take as the issue is isolated to your computer.

Kind regards,

Andy B - Community Support