Joe91504
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 23, 2019

QC 35 ii not working

Bought these headphones last night and synced them to my phone (iPhone X) and everything was good.

Turned them on this morning and nothing works. They connect to the phone but I have no sound, no noise cancelation, nothing. No sound when I turn them on. Just a green light when plugged in.

Tried the reset multiple times and nothing.

Probably going to return them today
but anyone know of a fix?
16 REPLIES 16

Re: QC 35 ii not working

Hi Joe91504, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. 

I am very sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Have you attempted to clear the bluetooth list and repair the two? 

This can be done via: 

• Power on your headset, then slide and hold the Power switch toward the Bluetooth icon for about 10 seconds until you hear "Bluetooth device list cleared."

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Joe91504
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 23, 2019

Just tried that and I didn’t hear anything. My voice prompt is on.

Thanks for confirming that for me @Joe91504

I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Joe91504
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 23, 2019

Thanks but they offered the same solution you recommended and that didn't work again. I am just returning these this evening and will try another company's product. I appreciate the help.

Hi Joe91504, 

Thanks for updating me on this. Have you also tried to delete the Bose app and reinstall it? 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Joe91504
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 23, 2019

Just tried that and it did not work either. Tried to pair it on another phone (not apple) and it did not work either.

I am very sorry to hear that this hasn't fixed your issue @Joe91504 

Have you attempted to call customer support about exchanging the headphones for another pair as your pair is in warranty? 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Highlighted
Joe91504
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 23, 2019

Yes, I am just going to return them to the store though. I havent owned them for more than 24 hours and they dont work. Is there some sort of "mute" function by pressing buttons? This just seems odd that nothing is working on the headset except the green light.

Hi Joe91504, 

Are you ensuring that your volume is full on the app? Have you also attempted to use a wired connection to see if the issue persists? 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B