QC-35 is paired to PC, but will not connect
I am aware that this has been a recent-ish issue (the most recent threads I could find about this are from January), but I've tried the solutions listed in past threads and they haven't worked for me. I am on Windows 10.
Starting from a cleared device list and having removed the headphones on the 'Bluetooth & other devices' panel. I turn on the headphones and hear 'Ready to connect'. I find my headphones in the 'Add bluetooth or other device' pop-up panel and add them. I get a small box saying windows is setting up my device; after that, my headphones show up as 'Paired' under 'Audio' in the bluetooth panel. (Nothing from my headphones.) I click connect, my computer attemps to connect for a long while, then goes directly back to the 'Paired' state. (Nothing from my headphones.)
1. I have tried clearing the device list, using 'remove device' on the 'bluetooth & other devices' panel, and re-adding the headphones multiple times
2. I have tried the 'restart headphones' method of turn off headphones for 30 seconds, plug in for 5 seconds, unplug (but leave off) for one minute. Still no dice.
3. I updated my headphones software during the 'plug in for 5 seconds' step of the above. They were definitely out of date, but updating them does not seem to have fixed anything.
4. I opened my computers Device Manager and did the 'right click -> update driver -> search automatically' thing for every item listed under 'Bluetooth' in Device Manager. I was told that everything is up to date. Still having issues with my headphones.
5. I turned bluetooth off on my computer, waited a few seconds, and then turned it back on (through the 'bluetooth & other devices' panel)
6. My computer does not appear to be in need of any system updates.
History, recent changes, and other context:
I bought these headphones in January of 2018. Initially I had them connected to my phone and my work computer, but they had trouble switching between the two, so I cleared the device list and connected them to my work and home computers. I have had no issues with them since then.
Three days ago I cleared the device list, re-downloaded the bose app on my phone, reconnected the headphones to my phone (for a long plane flight), and finally named my headphones through the mobile app. Two days ago I deleted the app from my phone. Today I updated the headphones for the first time and cleared the device list (see attempted solutions section above).
One thing I'm noticing that might be odd, is that in both the 'Bluetooth & other devices' and Device Manager panels, I'm seeing my headphones show up twice. In 'Bluetooth & other devices' it shows up under Audio (with the headphones icon) as Name, as well as under Other devices (with the phone and table icon) as LE-Name. In Device Manager -> Bluetooth, I see an entry for 'Name headphones' and 'LE-Name headphones'.
If anyone has any insight or possible solutions I have missed, please suggest them! Thank you.