jmspivey
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 19, 2017

QC 35 not showing up on the pairing list at all for windows 10

Hello,

I am trying to pair my BOSE Quiet Comfort 35 headphones to my PC running windows 10.  I held the power button on the headphones all the way to the right clearing the pairing list and I can hear about every 15 seconds or so "ready to pair".then clicked on "add a bluetooth device" option on my computer from the system tray which opens my bluetooth settings page in windows 10.  The Bose headset does not appear.  There is a "Add Bluetooth device" option at the top, when I click on it I have the option to choose the kind of device I want to add (Bluetooth/Wireless display or Dock/Everything else)  Ive selected all three options and the BOSE headphones never show up.

I have uninstalled the bluetooth drivers on my computer and reinstalled the latest drivers, and I have downloaded the latest software for the QC35's from BOSE's website and still I cant get these things to show up on the pairing list of my PC.  No issues pairing to my iphone.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

Re: QC 35 not showing up on the pairing list at all for windows 10

Hi jmspivey,

What type of computer do you have? Do you know if your computer supports the A2DP Bluetooth audio profile? The headphones will need this profile to connect and play audio. Have you tried rebooting your computer to see if it helps? Can you try rebooting the QC35s as well? Here are the steps to do so:

1. Turn the headset off and wait for 30 seconds.
  2. Plug the headset into a USB power supply via USB cord and wait 5 seconds. (Power supply needs to be plugged into the wall with power on).
  3. Unplug USB cord from headset and wait 1 minute.
  4. Turn on the headset and test if the headset works properly.

Thank you