QC 35 why I hear myself when entering game?
When I'm using my QC 35 headphones with my phone everything is good.
But when I connect it to my computer I'm experiencing weird effect.
In some cases I start to hear my own voice and other sounds around me through my headphones. It's not loud, it's more like a whisper, but stil l hear it clearly. This is really disturbing, since it ruins the whole idea of noise cancelation.
To reproduce it I can do any of the following:
* Open Windows (I'm on Win10) Recording Devices
* Open Skype -> Tools -> Options -> Audio settings (and have QC 35 head-set microphone selected)
* Start game Battlefield 4
* "Listen to this device" is unchecked. In fact If I enable it I start to hear myself loud, crisp and clear but WITH a delay. If I disable it I still hear myself, not loud and crisp though, but with NO delay.
* Disconnecting my phone didn't make any difference.
* In Skype settings if I select other input device (other microphone) then this effect disappears.
* This effect is never reproducible with other output devices (i.e. bluetooth GTK-XB7 bluetooth speakers, or other wired headphones or my laptop built-in pseakers)
it appears when computer starts to listen from QC 35 mic, it's either QC 35 itself (!!) or Windows starts to output this sound into the headphones. I didn't have a chance to confirm this 100% as I don't have other bluetooth microphone that I was able to connect to my laptop at the same time as I have QC35 connected.
So how to fix it? How to stop it playing me surrounding sounds when using QC 35 mic over bleutooth?