Tsuk
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 19, 2019

QC 35II sound issue (lack off bass in one side and higher frequencies on the other)

Hi

I have just bought the QC35II (15th of May) on the Airport.
I have noticed that the sound is not equal on both sides.
The right side is significantly lacking in Bass comparing to the left side, and it seems that the higher frequencies are lacking on the left side.

I have upgraded the SW to 4.3.6 and performed a reset and re-pairing of devices as described in the troubleshooting and it didn't solve the issue.
I have tested the device using the following link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TWJaFD6R2s

The problem occurs in all of my devices (MacBook Pro, LG4 and Samsung Galaxy S8)

I have also asked one of my friends to listen without telling him what to expect (to make sure it is not my hearing that got wrong), and he had pointed the same issue.

Thanks

You can check your Headphones (Kopfhörer) or your speakers (Lautsprecher). This ist thought of being useful for 2.0 or 2.1. You can find other Sound Tests in...
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: QC 35II sound issue (lack off bass in one side and higher frequencies on the other)

Hello Tsuk, 

Welcome to the Bose Community and thank you for your post. 

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with the playback of your new QC35 II headphones.

As the product is still within the return period, I would recommend contacting the reseller from the Airport who will be able to advise of the best methods for performing a return/exchange. 

If they are unable to help, please get in touch with Bose support in your country.

Kind regards,

Jeff G

Bose Community Moderator

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.