Highlighted
kosttade
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 17, 2019

QC 35II spare parts

Is it possible to purchase the bolts are connecting the arch to the headphone itself?

8 REPLIES 8
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Feb 26, 2019

Re: QC 35II spare parts

Hi Kosttade, 

Thank you for your question and welcome to community.

I'm afraid we do not sell replacement parts for headphones. If there is an issue with a pair of headphones, we will always ask customers to contact their local Customer Support Team for service options.

If you select this Link - Contact Us you can select your region. Scroll to the bottom and select contact us which will provide you with their contact number.

Many thanks

Leon_C - Community Support

kosttade
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 17, 2019

No support from local distributor!!!

Please assist, with whom I can contact? Leon, I received an Answer from you regarding my topic. I am looking to by a hinge bolt for my headphones, you suggest me to contact a local dealer but I am after that... Please see my answer below.

Hi Leon,

Thank you for your reply.
I need help, I had been in the main distributor's laboratory in Israel and I received a ridiculous answer. I was told the headphones ''hinge'' is one time and impossible to insert again the bolt (nothing is broken, just missing a male bolt).
These people are amateurs... After that, I tried to contact the office again, the answer I got is the technician said if he will try to insert a bolt back he will damage the headphone and he doesn't. want to do it.
Help me to solve this, I had been very happy Bose customer until the moment I contact those people.
Thank you in advance

Re: No support from local distributor!!!

Hi kosttade!

I do apologize for the troubles you have experienced. I would like to know, how long have you had your headphones? Also, how did the issue come about with you needing a hinge replacement? It may be the case that we have to look into the option of a replacement since we are not able to offer the option to order individual parts.

Warm regards,

Sam F

kosttade
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 17, 2019

Hi Sam,

I bought my headphone on February 4th, 2018. I am using my headphones only during the flights and not on a daily basis. A few weeks ago when I opened a case I found the part is disconnected and one bolt from two in the case as well with a washer.

The serial number is: ***Hidden by Moderator***

Nothing is broken only missing a part of a bolt are connecting the arch to the right headphone.

In Israel, I tried to speak with the distributor and I visited his main laboratory but as I said already they don't want to help. The answer I got it is a one use product and impossible to insert the bolt.

Please assist me, I am traveling a lot and in the next few weeks, ***Image hidden by Moderator***

I am visiting many times Athens, Greece. Any chance they can fix it on site in Greece?

Thank you in advance

bose.jpgBose1.jpg

Thank you for providing that information. 

Based on what you informed me, it may well be worth getting in touch with our third-party service inquiries team for Greece. You should be able to get in contact with the team there to see if they are able to process repair on your headphones.

Contact details for our Greece region are here.

Warm regards,

Sam F

kosttade
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 17, 2019

Hi Sam,

I decided to try to get this bolt outside Israel by my self when I understood it is no chance to find a solution.

But is very sad to understand that for Bose easier to send a client around the world to find a solution and not to send parts with manuals and give an order to your representative to fix the product. At this moment it looks like you don't care that in Israel the people should provide a service to your products amateurs and liars.

I had been a very happy customer but now I am disappointed and I was sure American companies have a high level of customer service. Customer paying more than 300$ for headphones, the bolt falling out because of vibration or thread failure( it shouldn't happen) and impossible to get this bolt that probably his value around 5 cents.

Thank you very much I really appreciate this!!!

Hi kosttade, 

Thank you for posting! 

I'm sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the service you have recieved through Bose. We offer a warranty on our products for situations such as this, where something has happened to your headphones. 

For the best posible support we refer you to your local sevice centre to assist with issues. 

Warm regards, 

Jessie O - Community Support  

kosttade
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 17, 2019

Sorry for this question, is it a joke?

I mentioned before that local distributor doesn't want to support. I got an answer from him that it is impossible to insert a bolt due to a high possibility of breakage and this is ridiculous. Please see the attached photo... 

Why it is impossible to get proper service? The bolt felt out due to unknown reason and lost, why impossible to buy this tiny bolt?

From the local dealer in Israel, I couldn't get a normal answer and they refuse to help. I trying to solve my problem here and you send me back to him when you know it will not going to help.me.bose.jpgBose1.jpg