iva
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 5, 2018

QC20 Right Earbud Totally dead

So last night I left my QC20s sitting on my table as usual. I went and grabbed them today morning, and lo and behold the right earbud is TOTALLY dead. Sound does not play AT ALL and the noise cancelling does not work at all either. I've checked with multiple devices as well. How do I fix this?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: QC20 Right Earbud Totally dead

Hey there, iva!

Welcome to the community, I'm sorry to hear that your headphones are having this sudden issue!

Based off of what you're describing I would like to encourage you to reach out to customer support, you can use this link.  Just select your country and scroll down to where you see "contact us". 

I hope that you have a wonderful day!

Please take care,

Shiloh - Community Support 

vicsanmateo
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 7, 2018

I too am having the same issue with my QC20.  How can I trouble shoot this?  

vicsanmateo
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 7, 2018

... I've just noticed the buttons are intermittent when increasing and decreasing the volume.  Such a bummer as I really like these headphones and are only few years old.  

@vicsanmateo thank you for reaching out to us here as well. Sorry to hear about the issue you are having with your headset. It does sound like it could be defective, and your best bet is to directly reach out to your local Bose Support for further assistance. They will work together with you and discuss your service options. Here is a link to get contact information if you need it. 

Let me know how everything works out for you. 

Thank you again,

Mohsin

UnknownNoName
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 4, 2018

Hello. After I put my earbuds into the charging case, and plugged it in the charging port and went to bed the day afterwards, I opened my Bose earbuds and the right earbuds is totally dead (not working), I have tried couple of things to make it work again. You won't be able to assist me, because I'm neither of the countries I live in that you have in you website.