spika
Participant
Registered since

Jun 18, 2018

QC20 Wiring

Hi,

I've had a pair of QC20s for about two and a half years and the left ear has intermittantly started going in and out. It seems like the wiring is going bad. This is very dissapointing as a pair of headphones this expensive should last longer than two and half years. I keep reading about people's bad experience with customer service and am wondering what my options are.

It seems ridiculous to throw away perfectly good headphones because of some shoddy wiring. It should be a simple fix. Has anyone had any luck getting their headphones fixed?

Thanks,

Scott

1 REPLY 1
Mohsin_S
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: QC20 Wiring

Hello Scott,

Thank you for reaching out to the community. I am sorry to hear about the trouble you had with your headphones, and I understand how disappointing that can be. For any repair/service options, I encourage you to contact your local Bose Support for further assistance with that. They will work with you to discuss what options are available to you. 

Here is a link to get contact information. Just select your region, and scroll down to where you see "contact us". 

Please check back with us and let us know how everything goes. 

Thank you again, and take care.

Mohsin - Community Support