pmforget@gmail.com
Participant
Registered since

Oct 13, 2019

QC25 Left ear stopped working (155€ replacement)

As many, I bought QC25 in 2015 which was then replaced on 26 April 2016 (under warranty) with a new one after failure of one Ear (don't remember which one at this time). I recently experienced a failure of the Left Ear. I thus contacted Bose via Whataspp Bose # (+33 1 73 08 97 74) in France today providing my sery number.  The same day, the correspondant "Cyril" from Bose informed me that my sery number was from 2015 thus not any more under warranty. I was proposed a replacement for €155, which I rejected (a new costs €229 on line). Honesly, after paying for an expensive (though excellent) QC25, it's really sad that Bose is not aware of the environment, refuse to repair, despite the fact that the the Chief Executive Manager argue that "In a changing world, sustainability is important for great compagnies...." in the introductory phrase of the sustainability 2018 report. Maybe, it's time to shift to another product and brand that is more concerned about the environment, and their customers. 

Reference:  https://assets.bose.com/content/dam/Bose_DAM/Web/consumer_electronics/global/content_pages/corporate... 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Charlotte_G

Re: QC25 Left ear stopped working (155€ replacement)

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hello jake12399,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

Firstly, I'd like to extend my apologies for the faults that you are experiencing with both your QC15's and QC25's. 

The Community is intended to offer troubleshooting steps and we are not able to provide any service options through this platform.

If you would like to proceed with service, please do reach out to your local customer support team. 

Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'

Alternatively, if you get back to us detailing the issues that you are experiencing, I'd be more than happy to see if there are any steps we can take to resolve them. 

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jake12399
Participant
Registered since

Nov 1, 2019

This is happening to me too. Both my Q15s and Q25s have broken. I'm on this page trying to get a replacement. 

Charlotte_G

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Vicky_W

Hello jake12399,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

Firstly, I'd like to extend my apologies for the faults that you are experiencing with both your QC15's and QC25's. 

The Community is intended to offer troubleshooting steps and we are not able to provide any service options through this platform.

If you would like to proceed with service, please do reach out to your local customer support team. 

Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'

Alternatively, if you get back to us detailing the issues that you are experiencing, I'd be more than happy to see if there are any steps we can take to resolve them. 

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post