Highlighted
eroscc
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 23, 2017

QC25 Poor Sound Quality?

Hi Guys,

I had bouth a QC25 a year ago, and I don´t know exacly when it starts but the Headfone have been presenting a poor sound quality with NC set to Off, it appear like NC on turned on something like a amplifier and equalizer.

I used to have the NC turnned to On, and what I remember is that the sound quality was basic the same when NC is on OR off.

The poor sound quality means basic a flat sound poor bass, the sound is the same a "generic" headphone, no comparation with my others bose products.

Is that the expected behavior or it may be a problem?

[]´s

3 REPLIES 3

Re: QC25 Poor Sound Quality?

Hi eroscc,

Thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear about that. Could I ask a few questions to try and assist?

• Have you tried the headset on another device for troubleshooting?
  • Do you notice a difference with a new battery?

Please come back and update us when you can.

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support

eroscc
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 23, 2017

Hi @Tony_G

1) I tried on my iPhone, Macbook and a Windows notebook and I have the same behavior, with NC off the sound is poor but when I turn it on the sound is great like it used to be before.
2) About the battey, are you talking about that one I need to put on QC25 to power on the NC?
If yes, I'm using a new one, but as I said before the problem happen when I'm not using Noise Canceling.

If no, Is there some internal battery to verify?

What I want to mean with "poor" sound is a flat sound, no good bass, no good medium and no good treble, it apears a "normal" Headset, but when I power on the NC, its appears I put my QC25 on a equalizer and ampliffier.

Is there something that I can try?

Thanks in advanced

Hi eroscc,

Thanks for responding. Based on what you are describing, I think the next logical step would be to contact your local support team for assistance. Here is a link you can use. Click on your region, scroll down until you see "Contact Us."

Regards,

Tony G