Ekinkutlu
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 10, 2018

QC25 Right Ear Problem

Hello

I know there are lots of topics regarding this but still non of it solves my problem.

I bought it from Germany now im living in Turkey.
1 year ago its right ear started to not working. I called Turkey's official distributor and technical service. They said driver needs to be changed, they changed it and charged me 40€. Now after 1 year its not working again. I called them and now they are saying that part's guarantee duration is 6 months so i have to pay them again.
Last week i was at San Francisco. I asked Bose Shop at Westfield San Francisco Centre. They said they need to send headphone to boston for repair and investigation. With that we may give you a fresh new one. But i didn't have that time in SF so i returned Turkey again.

Please help me about that. I really enjoying Bose products im recommending all of my friends, but if its broking that often, why we are using Bose at all?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: QC25 Right Ear Problem

Hello, Ekinkutlu! Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community.

I am sorry to hear you are having difficulty, but am glad to help. For further assistance, please contact your local support team. Contact information can be found here https://bose.life/2f4nJid. Just select your region, and kindly scroll down to where you see "Contact Us". 

Best Regards,

Greg - Community Support

Ekinkutlu
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Greg
I did that already. Its writing in my post...
Ekinkutlu
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 10, 2018

Still no answer from anywhere. Is this how bose support is?
Highlighted

Hello Ekinkutlu,

Through this forum we can provide technical support and troubleshooting to help you get the most from your Bose products. As you indicated that your headphones had already been serviced, it is unlikely that we'll be able to resolve it with troubleshooting. Since this is not something that can be resolved here, your best course of action is to contact your local service support center for available service options using the link provided above.

Best Regards,

Greg - Community Support