Highlighted
Loug
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 17, 2017

QC25 Right Speaker doesn't work anymore

Hello,

I've bought my QC25 about a year and half before (so it's out of warranty) and about 3 months ago it started having issues with the right speaker, which stops working. Initially, tapping it would make it work again but a couple of weeks ago it went completely dead.

I went to my local Bose dealer (I live in Lebanon) and they told me nothing can be done about it and they offered me a minor discount on a new set of headphones. I am very displeased because I did not pay $400 on supposedly high-end headphones, to have them crash after a bit more than a year, with my only option being to pay $350 to get new ones!

Looking over the net I can see this is a very common issue and that apparently nothing has been done about it.

I could get another set of headphones (there are some good deals on amazon) but how can I know the same problem will not happen again? Getting new headphones every year is ridiculous...

1 REPLY 1
Loug
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 17, 2017

Re: QC25 Right Speaker doesn't work anymore

@Shiloh_C would you mind addressing my concern? It's been over 2 weeks! Seems your customer service is as reliable as your headphones...