QC25 right ear stopped working

SOLVED
Highlighted
Audible Advocate

QC25 right ear stopped working

looking through the forums it's a common defect of this item. I purchase the headphones december of 2015. Right ear stopped working i can press on the headband and the sound will cut in and out. Pretty shady for a $300 (at the time) pair of headphones...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: QC25 right ear stopped working

Hello KeithM,

Thank you for writing in. Sorry to hear about your experience. I would encourage you to contact your local Bose Support, and they will discuss your service/exchange options with you. 

Here is a link to get contact information if you need it. Just select your region, and kindly scroll down to where you see "contact us". 

Please let me know if that helps?

Thank you and take care,

Mohsin - Community Support 

3 REPLIES

Hello KeithM,

Thank you for writing in. Sorry to hear about your experience. I would encourage you to contact your local Bose Support, and they will discuss your service/exchange options with you. 

Here is a link to get contact information if you need it. Just select your region, and kindly scroll down to where you see "contact us". 

Please let me know if that helps?

Thank you and take care,

Mohsin - Community Support 

Audible Advocate

I'll try this and see how it works out. Thanks for the reply.

Quiet Contributor

QC25 right ear not working

Yes I am aware that there are other posts like this, but every single one leads to a answer I apparently lack the privileges to view which just makes me want to burn my headphones. I really want to enjoy them but I’ve only used them 4 times and I have this problem.
Someone please help, and not by sending me a link that doesn’t work.