DaniK
Participant
Registered since

Sep 10, 2018

QC30 bad soldering?

Iv'e purchased QC30 wireless- noise cancelling headphones and after eight months it seems one of the earpeices's connection partialy broke and Iv'e started to hear electric noise when I move my head.

After contacting the bose support email, they replied onse with a request to send my product details (which is registered btw), I immidiatly replied with the details and never heard from them again, inspite of four emails asking for an update!

4 REPLIES 4
Tony_G
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: QC30 bad soldering?

Hi DaniK,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community! I am sorry that your emails were not returned. We would recommend calling your local support team. Contact information can be found here. Just select your region, scroll down until you see "Contact Us".

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support

Becker
Participant
Registered since

Sep 7, 2018

krogerfeedback

@DaniK wrote:

Iv'e purchased QC30 wireless- noise cancelling headphones and after eight months it seems one of the earpeices's connection partialy broke and Iv'e started to hear electric noise when I move my head.

After contacting the bose support email, they replied onse with a request to send my product details (which is registered btw), I immidiatly replied with the details and never heard from them again, inspite of four emails asking for an update!

I think I have the same problem!

DaniK
Participant
Registered since

Sep 10, 2018

Israeli Officiel importer "Newpan" returned the item with the folowing reply "No fix, no parts from manufacturer", they didn't even try to call me.

and from my understanding they shoulden't have even try to fix it, but just make sure there is a problem and give me new ones instead.

I am realy disapointed from the Importer reaction, no body even tried to contact me.

Tony_G
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hi DaniK,

Thanks for responding. Sorry to hear about your experience. Please watch your DM for a message.

Tony G