Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stix_UK
Contributor
Registered since

Feb 9, 2017

Re: QC30 for Communication

I'm in the same place as everyone else....  long time Bose customer with frustrations....  

This is not the first time Bose has had challenges...  The original MIE2i mobile headset was great at what it did but the build quailty where the wires met the mic in early versions was poor. That took 3 years to recify and was never admitted.  I got to 4 pairs and the final pair I still use without issue. Then there was the SoundSport® in-ear headphones which lasted about a year and the mic failed.  I had 2 pairs of these and still have the last pair with a failed mic!

In counterpoint though I have had great experience with my QuietComfort® 3 Acoustic Noise Cancelling™ headphones which I used for 10 years before trading them in for a pair of QuietComfort® 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling™ headphones were and still remain great!

Hopefully Bose will fix this and we can get to enjoy our benighted QC30's without them being a wasted investment

Edgard
Participant
Registered since

Nov 9, 2017

Do you have a solution to intenssive disconnect issue on QC 30 or not ?

If no answer within 3 days, I will return the product and get a refund.

Mohsin_S
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hi all! 

Just want to drop in and ensure everyone here that we're monitoring this thread closely. As our engineers continue to evaluate all the reports, we appreciate all the feedback and concerns here.  We will provide an update as soon as we can! 

Thank you,

Mohsin

Edgard
Participant
Registered since

Nov 9, 2017

Ok keep monitoring but That is not a solution.

How did you manage to have issues with an ubiquitous technology such as bluetooth ??? because that is a challenge

jace
Participant
Registered since

Nov 9, 2017

I'm yet another buyer with buyer's remorse. I hope this can be fixed with a firmware update because doing a return from where I live in India is way too much hassle (or hopefully your Indian subsidiary will accept the return for a US-purchased product).

ComOps
Collaborator
Registered since

Nov 2, 2017

@Mohsin_S

Hi @ST - Hearphones!

I hope you are aware of the following points:

• You went around and posted on different discussion threads that the discussion on the QC30 Mic issue should be concentratet in this discussion.
  • Your first post left the impression Bose is not really understanding what is going on and wants customers samples of the faulty product sent back to Bose.
  • Because of your request to join this discussion new people permanently join this discussion as I did.
  • Each time someone posts to this discussion everybody who has contributed before is updated with the new contribution by email.
  • That hammers the impression that Bose has provided a faulty product into your mind multiple times a day!

I am not really sure this is how Bose wants to be perceived or this is the intention of you managing the community. I just wanted to provide feedback what kind of damage this does to Boses reputation each day with people that are loyal enough to search for a solution before just returning the product.

What I expected:

• An individual approach and management of each single case.
  • Regular updates about what happened, what the current status of the investigation is and what your planned timeline for resolution is.
  • NOT any form of "please hold, we will tell you if there is any new information". That is not what I came for here.

Best regards

ComOps 

ST - Hearphones
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Dec 23, 2016

Hi @ComOps

Thank you for taking the time to write and for sharing your analysis of the situation. 

I'm sorry to disappoint you, because I don't have a firm date for the next significant update except to say, "soon". 

We know that everyone who has posted in this discussion is automatically subscribed for updates (although they can unsubscribe at any time).

Sincerely,

ST

JWigpvb
Participant
Registered since

Nov 10, 2017

Thanks, posting for the updates...

dulu201
Participant
Registered since

Nov 11, 2017

Dear Concern
Any updates for Bose QC30 Phone Call Noise Issue - Far end call person always complain lots of noise in back ...

Dulal
gus gutz
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jan 15, 2017

Bose is there ever going to be a fix for the constant drop outs and poor quality sound on phone calls? I have been waiting for almost a year now. 

Why not just be honest and say yes or no.