Highlighted
Schuds
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 6, 2019

QC30 loses charge quickly

I just bought a QC30.  I had it 100% charged for noise cancellation.  After only a couple hours, I hear a "turn off" sound and my QC 30s are no longer blocking noise. How could the charge die so quickly? How long should they last on a full 100% charge? Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: QC30 loses charge quickly

Hi Schuds,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with the battery performance for your QuietControl 30 headphones but would be happy to help.

The battery provides approximated 10 hours of service when fully charges, but this can vary with the noise level where the headphones are used. 

I would encourage you to reset the headphones, which can be done by:

1. Turn off the headset and wait 30 seconds
  2. Plug the headset into a wall outlet using a USB charger, then wait 5 seconds
  3. Unplug the USB cord from the headset and wait 1 minute
  4. Turn on the headset

I also encourage you to check for any available firmware updates for your headphones. This can be done by using the Bose Connect app on a mobile phone or tablet, or alternatively with a computer and USB to Micro-USB cable via our website HERE.

If the issue persists, and the battery is not fulfilling its expected service time then please reach out to service, HERE. Select your region, and then use the "Contact us" feature at the bottom of the page.

Kind regards,

Andy - Community Support