rarebuttons
Participant
Registered since

Jan 18, 2019

QC30 replacement warranty issue

I bought QC30 earphones December 2017 in australia. After six months had red light issues and got a replacement. This past week the replacement pair is also no longer working due to red light issues. Can I get another replacement under warranty or do I have to pay full price for new QC30s?

I remember asking the Bose shop staff member who replaced my original QC30 about this. He seemed to indicate that i could get another replacement pair for free if the replacement QC30 he gave me also failed.

However it is now past the one year warranty period of the original purchase date (Dec 2017). I think I had them replaced around June or July 2018 so the replacements are only around 6-7 months old. So what am I allowed under warranty?
2 REPLIES 2
Tony_G
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: QC30 replacement warranty issue

Hi rarebuttons,

Thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear that. The replacement headset would come with a new warranty. So I would recommend contacting your local support team for assistance.Here is a link you can use. Click on your region, scroll down until you see "Contact Us."

Regards,

Tony G

kenneth_sambajon
Participant
Registered since

Feb 28, 2019

Re: QC30 replacement warranty issue

Wow! It also happened to me. They are replacing my QC30 but they said that they cannot do a 1 year warranty after they replace it.

I am so dissapointed that BOSE Bluetooth Headphones are disposable. I would not have bought a 400 dollar headphone if that was the case. I would not call for warranty replacement if these were repairable. You have to fix this problem, you will ruin the BOSE BRAND if you continue to do this... Btw, I am a BOSE Fan till this happened. Hope you can areest the situation.